Please find attached and embedded in this email updates on service offers and resources that practitioners and families will find useful at this time.
Please could I also remind everyone that Triage is running daily and pathway in for additional support for families is attached in the guidance.
I am also aware that many services continue to provide support to children, young people and their families and that referrals to these services should hold no barriers.
• Early Help Triage
• British Red Cross: Contact Card and Supporting Services users in isolation.
• Public Health Nursing current offer update
• Sexual Health Service provision during Covid 19 lockdown
• Support and advice posters
• ASD information Action for Children, Children Centres offer.
• Resources and information around relationship support.
• Mental Health and wellbeing support for children and young people during coronavirus
CAMHS are offering additional crisis support during coronavirus. If a child or young person (under 18) is experiencing a mental health crisis, you can now access Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) 24/7. Please contact 03300 245 321 during normal hours (8am-5pm, Mon to Fri) or 0300 555 5000 outside these hours. Callers will speak to a call handler, their call will be forwarded to a voicemail service and their message will be returned within one hour.
There are three CAMHS crisis teams – Torbay and South Devon; Exeter, East and Mid Devon; and North Devon. Your call will be directed to the appropriate team.
In the event of an emergency please call 999.
General information about CAMHS services and referrals can be found on the Children and Family Health Devon website here
A list of helpful resources, apps and organisations to support children, families and young people can be found here